giovedì 29 marzo 2012

tough love

tough love


Theyskens theory leather jacket
$1,251 - my-wardrobe.com

Acne boots
€480 - youheshe.com

Ankle booties
demicouture.ca

Givenchy messenger bag
€1.100 - veryeickhoff.com

Alexander Wang tote handbag
€1.010 - shopmrsh.com

Alexander Wang leather handbag
$319 - mytheresa.com

GINETTE NY onyx ring
£590 - kabiri.co.uk

Enamel bangle
$40 - witchery.com.au

Antique gold ring
$25 - topshop.com

Maison Michel trilby hat
£295 - brownsfashion.com

Moschino round sunglasses
consignofthetimes.com

Iman gold lipstick
$10 - imancosmetics.com

2 commenti:

  1. i LOVEit alll!!!I just LOVE reading your posts and your thoughts...
    Thanks for following me at Label me ADDICT. I hope you will take the time to visit me at my new upcoming Food blog at...

    http://deathofalldieticians.blogspot.com

    Lots of ♥ D .

    RispondiElimina
  2. thank you very much dear !!!!!!!!!!!! OF COURSE i follow your new food blog !!! INTERESTING <3

    <3 <3 <3

    RispondiElimina